- Jesse is the founder of Crusaders basketball. He arrived from Canada in 2000 where he was an assistant coach at Canada’s leading basketball school, Carleton University. Upon moving to England, he formed Crusaders linking up local junior programmes and establishing the club’s men’s team.
- He is currently the head coach of the England Under 15 Boys Development Programme, having been heavily involved in national and regional teams throughout his time in England.
- Jesse is the head coach at the Crusaders original academy at The Canterbury High School and actively works with all the club’s coaches.
- He brings a wealth of experience and is widely recognised as a leading coach nationally for player development.
- Lorraine has spent a lifetime heavily involved with basketball. She has been a part of the Crusaders from their formation and is the heart and soul of the club.
- She has coached various junior and senior teams during her time with Crusaders and is a highly respected member of the local basketball community.
- Lorraine is currently the team manager for the England U16 women and has been recognized by England Basketball previously as one of their volunteers of the year.
- Lloyd has also joined the directors of the club as part of the partnership with Barking Abbey and is also the Crusaders’ EBL1 men’s head coach. He is currently the Director of Basketball Operations at Barking Abbey.
- Lloyd has considerable international experience through working with national teams and regularly taking teams abroad to compete.
- As a player, he represented England numerous times before moving on to play professionally for London Towers and Leopards.
- Lloyd is a leading up and coming coach in the UK, with a very strong grounding in understanding long term development of elite players.