Community and School Sessions
Our Mission in the Community and Schools
- Educate children to live a more active and healthier lifestyle
- Grow confidence and raise aspirations
- Develop young leaders within the community teaching integration and togetherness
- Build community involvement to ensure long-term sustainability
- u11 – Saturday 11:00-12:00 @Brompton Academy, Gillingham ME7 5HT
- u12 – Tuesday and Friday 17:30-19:00 @Brompton Academy, Gillingham ME7 5HT (Starts 19th Sept 2017)
- Crusaders also run a number of curricular and extra-curricular programmes at primary and secondary schools. If you are interested in finding out more please contact Jesse Sazant
- Develop a primary school system that will allow younger ages to access basketball and increase participation in the sport.
- Develop monthly primary school leagues
- Provide breakfast clubs and after school clubs which are popular and well attended.
- “Lunch time with a baller ” – mentoring and tutoring camping – older basketball players giving back to the community by supporting children in primary schools
- Resources for primary schools – PPa cover, Cpd – curriculums
- Provide development centers to further support the development of players in various location ( to be established) – the centers will take place in the evening or during the weekend.
- In partnership with Kent CSP and England Basketball, Crusaders will be running a number of satellite clubs at schools around Medway and surrounding areas.
- Details will be announced soon on the first session and the times.
- If you are interested in finding out more please contact Jesse Sazant.